'Interbank Order Visible”And a scraping site called Kimonolab.com
Interbank order information can be automatically updated and displayed on the chart.
The procedure is described below.
1,Kimonolab.comLog in after registering as a user.
2. Launch Chome browser and add Kimono to the extension.
3. Access a site that provides interbank information.
4. Press the “Kimono” button at the top right of the Chome browser.
5. Since you are in edit mode, click on the “Price” column.
* As a tip, if you click on the “Price” column, a check button will appear next to it, so click on all the check buttons.
6. Increase the column and click on the “Comments” column.
* As a tip, if you click on the "Comments" column, a check button will appear next to it, so click on all the check buttons.
Then press the “DONE” button.
7. Set the API name and update time interval (eg, select Every Hour if you want to get every hour) and press the “Create API” button.
8. From the API name set in My APIs → 7, select “CSV” from the “API DOCS” screen.
9. Make sure that the scraping is successful and copy the scraping URL.
10. From Tools → Options → Expert Advisiors in the MT4 menu
Check Allow WebRequest for listed URL.
Specify https://www.kimonolabs.com in the URL.
11. After setting “1” in UseScrapingMode and url copied in 9 in ScrapingUrl, run “Interbank Order Visible”.
12. Confirm that the interbank order information is automatically updated and displayed on the chart.
Please note that scraped data is for personal use only.
We do not take any responsibility.