◎ Strategy Overview
1. For discretionary positions,Breakeven stop(Starting trailing stop after securing target profit)
To automate the settlement portion of discretionary positions. In addition, since you can have a growth allowance rather than setting a normal TakeProfit, you can make an advantageous settlement.
2. Break even stop roughness can be set (1pips units, 10pips units).
3. If the BreakEven parameter is set to 0, it will be the normal trailing stop movement.
4. Visualize the BreakEven and TrailingStop parameters as horizontal lines to improve usability.
◎ Image of break even stop
◎ Description of parameters and default values (recommended values for operation)
BreakEven: Breakeven pips (target profit, default 10)
BreakEvenColor: BreakEven horizontal line color (default Aqua)
TrailingStop: Trailing stop pips (pips to track the current price, default 10)
TrailingStopColor: TrailingStop horizontal line color (default DeepPink)
DigitsMinus: Breakeven stop roughness (default 0)
When 0 is set, it operates in units of 1pips.
When 1 is set, it operates in units of 10pips (in this case, BreakEven and TrailingStop parameters must be multiples of 10).
◎ Q & A
Q1: For example, if there are multiple charts A, B, C, and D with different currency pairs, will they work without being affected even if they are read into each chart? ?
A1: This strategy controls break eave stops by currency.
Therefore, if the currency pair on the chart ABCD is different, the chart will not be affected.
On the other hand, if the currency pair is the same in chart ABCD, it will be affected between charts in the same currency.
Q2: Please tell me the recommended usage.
(1) Apply this tool during times when it is difficult to monitor prices (for example, late at night).
(2) After the employment statistics are announced, this tool will be applied to positions built in a positive direction.
(3) Overlay with other technical indicators, adjust BreakEven and TrailingStop parameters and apply this tool. For example, by aligning the BreakEven line with Bolivan's + -2α, if Boliban expands, it will increase profits by trailing, while BreakBeven will be secured even if Boliban rebounds.
(4) By applying this tool to multiple discretionary positions that have been purchased or sold, it is possible to operate in a repeatable manner.
Q3: Is there any problem if the SL value of the position is 0? ?
A3: No, there is no problem even if the SL value is set to 0.
Q4: The Brake Even and Trailing Stop horizontal lines displayed on the chart do not move as the market moves. ?
A4: Yes, the horizontal line does not move because it is swung against the open price of each position.
Q5: As a procedure, after reading into the chart, it will be entered by market or limit, but will it work even if it is read in a position that already has a position? ?
A5: Yes, by default, for each position of magic number 0 (discretion)
Supports break even stop.
◎ Please use the file under the Experts folder.
◎ Although it has been developed so that it can be operated by any EA-operable company, brokers that are not displayed as EA-operable companies have never been operated, so 100% guarantee cannot be made.
◎ Please use it after practicing with a demo account.
◎ We cannot compensate for the loss resulting from the actual transaction. Thank you at your own risk.
◎ Product version (normal version)
You can automate the settlement part of discretionary positions. We support each position even if there are multiple positions.
◎ Product version (advanced version)
Advanced version of discretionary settlement support. Supports multiple positions. Candle judgment function. Sistre position settlement.